Experienced, Aggressive, And Effective Business Litigation Counsel
Individuals and businesses throughout Texas rely on the Jackson Law Firm to effectively and aggressively represent them in all stages of the litigation process, including pre-litigation negotiations. No matter the issue, our experienced and accomplished attorneys can assist you with your legal needs.
Assisting Businesses In An Array Of Business Disputes
Each business faces its own unique legal challenges. For that reason, we offer our clients comprehensive legal representation tailored to meet their particular needs. Some of the specific legal issues our firm can handle include:
- Contract disputes: breach of contract, tortious interference with existing contracts and prospective business relations, covenants not to compete, and employment contracts
- Conversion/civil theft claims
- Deceptive trade practice claims
- Fiduciary duty claims
- Fraud claims: common-law fraud, fraud by nondisclosure, and statutory fraud
- Insurance disputes: bad faith, deceptive insurance practices, stowers doctrine, and duty to defend
- Landlord-tenant disputes: breach of lease, forcible detainer, eviction and constructive eviction, reentry, lockout, and failure to repair or remedy
- Libel and slander claims: defamation, business disparagement, and slander of title
- Negligence claims
- Texas Theft Liability Act claims: theft of property and theft of service
- Theft of trade secrets claims
- Trespass to real property claims
- Usury claims
- Warranty claims: express and implied warranties
When these types of legal issues arise, they inevitably divert time and attention away from your business. Our goal is to help you focus on your business, while the Jackson Law Firm handles your legal issues as aggressively and efficiently as possible. Whether in settlement negotiations, mediation, arbitration, or trial before a judge or jury, our goal is to get you back to business.
Contact Our Firm To Schedule An Evaluation Today
To learn more about what the Jackson Law Firm can do for your business, call us today at 877-475-3058. Our attorneys represent both plaintiffs and defendants in business disputes in state and federal courts throughout Texas. You can also contact us via email.