The Jackson Law Firm secured a resounding victory for its client, an international logistics company, which was sued for breach of contract and fraud stemming from failed contractual negotiations.
A History Of Success In Complex Litigation
- The Jackson Law Firm Successfully Defends Trial Court Victory on Appeal
- Invoking and Defending Against Force Majeure Provisions in the Wake of the Global Health Crisis
- Elements of a business disparagement claim.
- Non-compete dispute for Texas boiler business
- Celebrity chef files breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty suit